Check out the full list of product specifications below, if you have any questions feel free to get in touch.
|Folded Dimensions||77cm long x 60cm wide x 34cm deep|
|Floor To Seat Height||
20km / 13 miles
|Total Weight (Including Batteries)||28kg|
|Total Weight (Batteries Removed)||25kg|
2 x Lithium 24V/6AH; 288 wh
2 x 250W brushless motors
|Max User Weight||
19 stone / 120kg
The FOLDACHAIR® D09 is a lightweight folding electric wheelchair that folds in literally a few seconds in one movement without needing to disassemble.
Finding a lightweight, strong and sturdy model isn’t an easy task, but we have successfully combined these three important features in one reliable electric wheelchair.
Travel light, and travel easy with the Foldachair® D09. Have a look at the video below to see how easy this is to fold and store in the boot of your car!
The FOLDACHAIR® D09 model comes with 18 inch seat width, 12.5 inch rear wheels and has max user capacity of 120kg (19 stone)
Suited to outdoor use on gravel and rough terrain.
The standard 6 cm seat cushion gives a height of 41 cm to the footplate whilst the optional thicker 10 cm cushion increases this height to 45 cm making the chair suitable for taller users.
- Fits easily into the trunk of most vehicles, folded measurements 77cm long x 60cm wide x 34cm deep
- Small and portable for all car, train, and airplane travel
- Airline friendly 24V/12AH (288 Wh) Lithium battery
- Chargeable on or off board
- Reliable and precise battery-life indicator
- Maximum User Weight 120kg / 19 stone
- Lightweight aluminum-alloy frame, only 28kg including battery weight
- 25kg with batteries removed
- Removable, washable seat cushion and back rest (washable up to 95 degree celsius)
- Solid front and rear tires – no more punctures
- Flip-up foot rest
- Reliable, easy to use 360 degree joystick controller
- 11.5cm/4.5 inch ground clearance – comparable with the top all-terrain models
- Two quiet brushless motors for ultimate power
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake (electronic regenerative disc brake) to ensure passenger safety